Hey y’all… Happy Valentine’s Day!💜💜
I had some family in town this weekend…my big sister, niece and great niece and nephew. The weekend flew by and we didn’t even do anything except gossip and eat!😁
This is the post where I talk about my blogging adventures for the week to come. I try to stick to a “schedule” of sorts because this helps keep me as organized as possible, otherwise I become a huge procrastinator!
Here’s what you can find at Bobo’s Book Bank almost every week:
* HUNKY HERO HUMP DAY: where I share the cover of a hot hero
* THROWBACK THURSDAY: where I share a book from my TBR or a book from my READ AGAIN E-SHELF
* FRIDAY FAVES: where I share 5 or more of my favorite books or some cool bookish stuff.
* SUNDAY’S SONG: where I share a song and video that I love
* There may also be a post or two about other things like:
DOWN THE TBR HOLE
BOBO’S BARGAIN BIN
NEW RELEASES TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
BOBO’S BAD BOY BRIGADE
QUOTE AN AUTHOR
TOP TEN TUESDAY
February 15: Books Too Good to Review Properly (I have no words!) (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer)
Valentine’s day may be today but I still have more posts for the month of LURVE!!!
I’ve been plucking books off my TBR shelf to consume!
Dream Spinner (Dream Team Book 3) Kindle Edition
Anyone watch the halftime show of the Super Bowl last night? I’m not a huge fan of rap music but even I enjoyed Snoop Dog, LOL! Have a fantastic day y’all!💜