Hey y’all… Happy Friday!🦃
Friday Faves is a little meme where I can post some of my absolute favorite book related topics, including various tropes, awesome heroes/heroines, bad boys, bookish stuff and well… WHATEVER!
*REMEMBER: All the books featured on Friday Faves are books that I have read and adored at some point unless specifically noted!
THIS MONTH’S THEME:
Bookish Things To Be Grateful For!
Y’ALL!!! Am I reading my calendar right? Is Thanksgiving truly next…fraking…week already!!!! Holy cannoli!
Ooohh, I’m in a huff because there’s so many wonderful things to be grateful for!!! Every really look around at all the fabulous products that bookish people find on their shelves? I get most of mine from the 2 book boxes I subscribe to: The Bookish Shop and Fairyloot.
Each of these cost me around $45 a month, so yeah, they can get pricey but if you can afford it, gift at least one of these to yourself… So worth it! Sometimes you can get lucky and find cool stuff on eBay. I also look for stuff in the thrift stores. For example, I bought a brass thurible for a couple of bucks that pairs awesome with my copy of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor!
I’m going to do a quick list and maybe some links..
- Book marks because bending the corner of a page is like breaking your best friend’s arm
- CANDLES! Oh my Thor, you can never have too many gorgeous candles! Not for burning though because you know…I want them to sit pretty on my shelf 😉 My fave candles come from: Flickerwix and Book Scent Candles
- Socks because although I don’t wear my bookish socks, I do love to collect them. I have socks in every shape and size, in every color, for any season
- Mugs, cups, spoons…I drink coffee twice a day, every day and believe it or not, I usually match my mood to my mug. Anyone else do this? Anyone? No…just me?🤷
- Book covers and dust jackets are simply beautiful and if you get different versions, many are unique to that specific book box so can be super hard to find
- Banners, tapestries and art work will definitely spice up your library or your reading space
- Tarot cards are in a separate category because although they each have unique art work, these cards are just fun!
- Jewelry and pins…I mean who doesn’t love to have fab bling laying around?!?
- Blankets, pillows and cases so I can dream of my book boyfriends!😆
- And FINALLY… authors, cover models and signed books, which should all be self explanatory because I for one, am like a giddy child on Christmas morning whenever I meet an author or cover model or get my hands on a signed book! They make me happy!💜
Here’s a few pics of my some of my bookshelves… Please excuse my dust!🤓
And here are some pics I got at the Wanderlust Book Signing with various authors and cover models….HAWT!😜
I’m sooo grateful for each and every one of these on my list and so much more! Have a spectacular day y’all!💜