Hey y’all… Happy Monday!😁
Remodeling on my house starts on Wednesday… WOOT WOOT!🎉 On top of my floors getting redone, I’m remodeling my garage into a game room for my boys. I think having my house in such a mess and disarray for the past 4 months has taken a toll on me and really put me in a funk so I’m hoping FINALLY getting my house back to where I want it will pull me from this slump. Fingers crossed!
I’m also getting my second COVID vaccination on Friday. The first one kicked my butt…I hope I do better with this one!😨
Hey, has anyone been able to watch Shadow and Bone on Netflix yet? I’ve decided not to watch it until after I finish the books but I was just wondering if it’s any good? It looks awesome!
This is the post where I talk about my blogging adventures for the week to come. I try to stick to a “schedule” of sorts because this helps keep me as organized as possible, otherwise I become a huge procrastinator!
Here’s what you can find at Bobo’s Book Bank almost every week:
* HUNKY HERO HUMP DAY: where I share the cover of a hot hero
* THROWBACK THURSDAY: where I share a book from my TBR or a book from my READ AGAIN E-SHELF
* FRIDAY FAVES: where I share 5 or more of my favorite books or some cool bookish stuff.
* SUNDAY’S SONG: where I share a song and video that I love
* There may also be a post or two about other things like:
DOWN THE TBR HOLE
BOBO’S BARGAIN BIN
NEW RELEASES TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
BOBO’S BAD BOY BRIGADE
QUOTE AN AUTHOR
May 11: Books with Nature on the Cover (flowers, trees, landscapes, animals, etc.)
On Friday, some of my favorite authors’ first books!
No ARCs to read this week but I have a HUGE TBR list that I’ve been dying to get to!
What are you reading? Have a fab week y’all!💜