Hey y’all… It’s Monday again!😥😉
I’m BAAAACCCKKK! 😜 Wow, I had so much fun in Denver, I almost didn’t want to come home! And that’s after we we’re forced to stay an extra day because a snow storm blew through Colorado on the day we we’re supposed to leave. The best thing about my vacation? Getting to grab donuts from Lamar’s which is mentioned in some of my favorite books: The Rock Chick series! And they were de-lish!🍩
Then on Friday, I got my first COVID 19 vaccine shot. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve had COVID before but it really made me sick. It triggered my fibromyalgia and knocked me on my ass all weekend. But I’m finally feeling a bit better and am ready to get my groove on!😳😁
This is the post where I talk about my blogging adventures for the week to come. I try to stick to a “schedule” of sorts because this helps keep me as organized as possible, otherwise I become a huge procrastinator!
Here’s what you can find at Bobo’s Book Bank almost every week:
* HUNKY HERO HUMP DAY: where I share the cover of a hot hero
* THROWBACK THURSDAY: where I share a book from my TBR or a book from my READ AGAIN E-SHELF
* FRIDAY FAVES: where I share 5 or more of my favorite books or some cool bookish stuff.
* SUNDAY’S SONG: where I share a song and video that I love
* There may also be a post or two about other things like:
DOWN THE TBR HOLE
BOBO’S BARGAIN BIN
NEW RELEASES TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
BOBO’S BAD BOY BRIGADE
QUOTE AN AUTHOR
I’ve got some awesome Book Mail to share with you!
This is the last week for Autism Awareness Month!
I’ve got one ARC to read this week but I’m also in the middle of a book by Jennifer L. Armentrout!
What are you reading this week? Have a fab day y’all!💜