Hey y’all… SURPRISE!!🎉
I’m determined to make this year GREAT (or at least BETTER than last year)! One of my intentions for 2021 is to push my boundaries by trying new things not only for my blog but for me. My son, Thing 2 and I have been throwing around the idea of a book club so I thought, “Why not?” I’ll start a BOOK CLUB and ta-da! Bobo’s Book Club was born!
Now please bear with me while I figure out how do to this thing! I created the club through Amazon and it seems pretty straightforward but we’ll see as we go along. You don’t have to join in order to read along but we’d love to have you if you’re interested.
Here’s What To Do:
* Go to Bobo’s Book Club or follow this link:
(This link will expire on February 5, 2021)
* The book we will be reading will be posted at the start of each month. At the end of that month, we will meet (I’m thinking through Zoom) to discuss the book.
* If you can not meet or prefer not to, simply post a short review and/or star rating on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Reviews are NOT mandatory but I think it’d be appreciated!
* Books can be any format you choose: physical, ebook or audio.
* You can purchase the book at any retailer you choose.
* HAVE FUN!
A NEW YORK TIMES AND USA TODAY BESTSELLER!
A 2021 Alex Award winner!
An Indie Next Pick!
One of Publishers Weekly‘s “Most Anticipated Books of Spring 2020”
One of Book Riot’s “20 Must-Read Feel-Good Fantasies”
Lambda Literary Award-winning author TJ Klune’s bestselling, breakout contemporary fantasy that’s “1984 meets The Umbrella Academy with a pinch of Douglas Adams thrown in.” (Gail Carriger)
Linus Baker is a by-the-book case worker in the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. He’s tasked with determining whether six dangerous magical children are likely to bring about the end of the world.
Arthur Parnassus is the master of the orphanage. He would do anything to keep the children safe, even if it means the world will burn. And his secrets will come to light.
The House in the Cerulean Sea is an enchanting love story, masterfully told, about the profound experience of discovering an unlikely family in an unexpected place—and realizing that family is yours.
“1984 meets The Umbrella Academy with a pinch of Douglas Adams thrown in.” —Gail Carriger, New York Times bestselling author of Soulless
At the Publisher’s request, this title is being sold without Digital Rights Management Software (DRM) applied.
I hope you join us!! Have a wonderful day y’all!💜