About the Audiobook
Author: Stacy Kestwick
Narrators: Stephen Dexter, Tracy Marks
Length: 9 hours 5 minutes
Publisher: Stacy Kestwick⎮2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release date: Dec. 4, 2017
Traditions are important. Especially in the South. College football. Rivalries. Tailgating. Halftime shows. Some things just don’t change. Until Reese Holland shows up with her long legs and no-bullshit attitude to audition for the prestigious all-male Rodner University snare line. It doesn’t matter how much hazing she has to endure from Laird Bronson, with his narrowed green eyes and arrogant smirk. She wants that damn spot, and she’s more than good enough to earn it. She expects there to be tension. Even friction. But not sparks hot enough to burn the entire campus down.
PLAY “THIS OR THAT” WITH AUTHOR, STACY KESTWICK!
This or That
- Waffle fries or curly fries? Waffle fries, so you can really load up the condiments. Honey mustard is better than ketchup.
- GIF with a hard g or soft g? Hard, because some things are better hard. 😉
- Fantasy or science-fiction? Science fiction. I’m a geek at heart.
- Superman or Batman? Well, there are some great Batman jokes in Drumline, but I personally like the idea of the guy-you-don’t-expect being the hero.
- Text message or call? Text! Unless it’s my mom, then calling is easier.
- Pancakes or waffles? Waffles! Even better? Cinnamon-roll waffles – just smoosh refrigerated cinnamon dough in the waffle maker, then top with the frosting.
- Doctor Who or the Walking Dead? Walking Dead – I’m a Georgia girl!
- TV Shows or movies? I rarely have time for either anymore, but I’ll go with TV shows. The twisted plotlines drag me in and the mini cliffhangers every week are a lesson in themselves in great writing.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I talk too much to limit myself to a certain number of characters.
- Alice in Wonderland or Robinson Crusoe? Alice. It just seems so trippy.
- Being too warm or too cold? I’m always cold. Give me too warm anyday just for a change.
- Netflix or Hulu? Hulu, so I can watch my favorite shows without commercials. I’m still mourning the cancellation of Pitch with Mark Paul Gosselar.
- Work Hard or Play Hard? Both. Also nap hard.
- Passenger or Driver? Passenger. So I can nap. Unless the driver is the only one who gets to control the radio. Then I want to drive.
- Amusement Park or Day at the Beach? Beach. Nothing beats laying in a hammock on a dock with a great book and a cold fruity drink. And napping in the sun. (Do you sense a theme yet?)
- Honesty or Other’s Feelings? Lord, I suck at tact, so I probably lean a little too far toward honesty.
- Movie at Home or Movie at the Theater? Depends what it is. Some movies are just better on the big screen. But at home, you don’t have to wear pants. Or a bra.
About the Author: Stacy Kestwick
USA Today bestseller Stacy Kestwick is a Southern girl who firmly believes mornings should be outlawed. Her perfect day would include puppies, carbohydrates, and lounging on a hammock with a good book. No adulting, cleaning, or bacon allowed.
About the Narrator: Tracy Marks
Tracy Marks has been acting onstage and onscreen since she was 12, and has been narrating audiobooks for 4 years. She lives in Chicago with her boyfriend and adorable dog, and considers herself very lucky to have an excuse to stay indoors in her toasty little booth during the cold winter months. Bringing heart, heat, vulnerability, and humor to her work, she has a passion for bringing love stories to life.
About the Narrator: Stephen Dexter
Stephen always wanted to be an audiobook narrator. As someone who never liked the whole “reading silently” thing, and has had a lifelong penchant for performing and flair for the dramatic, it was inevitable that he would be doing this for a living. With dozens of titles to his credit, a majority of them steamy romance novels, he has had the pleasure of voicing characters from the Great Plains of Texas, the bayous of Louisiana, the streets of South Boston, the dungeons of a vampire’s castle, the deserts of Mars, and everything in between. It has been an honor to bring such amazing stories by Penny Reid (Marriage Of Inconvenience), Krista & Becca Ritchie (Hothouse Flower), Lex Martin (Shameless), Mia Sheridan (Kyland), and so many more incredibly talented authors, to life. Be sure to check him out on social media, Audible.com, ACX.com, and at http://www.stephendexter.com. SAG-AFTRA/AEA. Happy listening!
Giveaway: $25 Amazon Gift Card
Runs Feb. 1st-7th⎮Open internationally